In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wellington Heath like this:
WELLINGTON-HEATH, a chapelry in Ledbury parish, Hereford; 2 miles from Ledbury r. station. It has a post-office under Ledbury. Real property, £4,232. Pop., 500. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £100.* Patron, the Bishop of H.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Wellington Heath has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Herefordshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Wellington Heath and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wellington Heath in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 31st July 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Wellington Heath".