Place:


Perivale  Middlesex

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Perivale like this:

PERRIVALE, or Greenford-Parva, a parish in Brentford district, Middlesex; on the river Brent, 1¾mile N W by N of Ealing r. station. Post-town, Ealing, under London W. Acres, 626. Real property, £1, 400. Pop., 43. Houses, 8. The living is a rectory in the diocese of London. Value, £315. Patron, Madame Delpiere. The church is plain, and has a woodentower.

Perivale through time

Perivale is now part of Ealing district. Click here for graphs and data of how Ealing has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Perivale itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Perivale, in Ealing and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/3002

Date accessed: 22nd February 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Perivale ".