Place:


Loveston  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Loveston like this:

LOVESTON, a parish in Narberth district, Pembroke; 5 miles SSW of Narberth, and 6½ NW of Tenby r. station. Post town, Narberth. Acres, 1,233. Real property, £736. Pop., 122. Houses, 26. The property is divided among a few. Anthracite is found. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. David's. Value, £113. Patron, Baron de Rutzen. The church is good.

Loveston through time

Loveston is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Loveston itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Loveston in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/2972

Date accessed: 19th February 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Loveston ".