Place:


Haroldston West  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Haroldston West like this:

HARROLDSTON (WEST), a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; on St. Bride's bay, 5½ miles W of Haverfordwest town and r. station. Post town, Haverfordwest. Acres, 1, 718. Real property, £1, 011. Pop., 149. Houses, 28. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £123. Patron, Pembroke College, Oxford. The church is not very good.

Haroldston West through time

Haroldston West is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Haroldston West itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Haroldston West in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/2803

Date accessed: 21st November 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Haroldston West ".