In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Cleverton like this:
CLEVERTON, a hamlet in Lea parish, Wilts; 1½ mile ESE of Malmesbury.
Additional information about this locality is available for Lea
Cleverton is now part of North Wiltshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how North Wiltshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Cleverton itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cleverton in North Wiltshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Cleverton ".