In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Boveridge like this:
BOVERIDGE, or Bouridge, a tything in Cranborne parish, Dorset; 1¼ mile NE by N of Cranborne. Pop., 174. It has a chapel-of-ease, and an almshouse; and is a curacy with Cranborne. Boveridge House is the seat of the Brounckers.
Additional information about this locality is available for Cranborne
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Boveridge has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of East Dorset. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Boveridge and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Boveridge in East Dorset | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 03rd September 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Boveridge".