Place:


Tattenhoe  Buckinghamshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tattenhoe like this:

TATTENHOE, a parish in Winslow district, Bucks; 2 miles W of Bletchley r. station. Post town, Bletchley-Station. Acres, 690. Real property, £1,013. Pop., 64. Houses, 11. The property belongs to W. S. Lowndes, Esq. The living is a donative in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £50. Patron, W. S. Lowndes, Esq.

Tattenhoe through time

Tattenhoe is now part of Milton Keynes district. Click here for graphs and data of how Milton Keynes has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Tattenhoe itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tattenhoe, in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/2567

Date accessed: 23rd February 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tattenhoe ".