In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Eastwood like this:
EASTWOOD, a chapelry in Keighley parish, W. R. Yorkshire; on the river Aire and the Lancashire and Yorkshire railway, in the Northeastern vicinity of Keighley. It was constituted in 1854. Post town, Keighley. Pop., 3, 442. Houses, 720. Eastwood House is a chief residence. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ripon. Value, £150. Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop.
The location is that named as Eastwood, somewhat illegibly, on the nineteenth century First Series map. Additional information about this locality is available for Keighley
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Eastwood has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Bradford. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Eastwood and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Eastwood, in Bradford and West Riding | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 10th October 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Eastwood".