Place:


Marshbrook  Shropshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Marshbrook like this:

MARSHBROOK, a village in the S of Salop; adjacent to the Shrewsbury and Hereford railway, 3½ miles S by W of Church-Stretton. It has a station on the railway, and a post office under Church-Stretton.

Additional information about this locality is available for Wistanstow

Marshbrook through time

Marshbrook is now part of South Shropshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how South Shropshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Marshbrook itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Marshbrook in South Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/25318

Date accessed: 21st November 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Marshbrook ".