In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tatham Fells like this:
TATHAM-FELL, a chapelry, with Lowgill village, in Tatham parish, Lancashire; 2½ miles S by W of High Bentham r. station, and 5 ESE of Hornby. Post town, Wray, under Lancaster. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Manchester. Value, £125. Patron, the Rector of Tatham. The church was built in 1745. There is a parochial school.
Additional information about this locality is available for Tatham
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Tatham Fells has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Lancaster. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Tatham Fells and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tatham Fells, in Lancaster and Lancashire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 23rd August 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Tatham Fells".