Place:


Llanddewi Fach  Radnorshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Llanddewi Fach like this:

LLANDEWYFACH, a parish in the district of Hav and county of Radnor; on the river Bachwy, an affluent of the Wye, 5¼ miles NW of Hay r. station. Posttown, Hay, under Hereford. Acres, 2,297. Real property, £1,185. Pop., 115. Houses, 22. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the vicarage of Llowes, in the diocese of St. David's.

Llanddewi Fach through time

Llanddewi Fach is now part of Powys district. Click here for graphs and data of how Powys has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Llanddewi Fach itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Llanddewi Fach, in Powys and Radnorshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/2480

Date accessed: 24th November 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Llanddewi Fach ".