In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Clack like this:
CLACK, a chapelry in Lyneham parish, Wilts; near the Great Western railway, 5 miles SW of Wootton-Bassett. Pop., 370. Fairs are held on 5 April and 10 Oct. Clack hill has ancient earthworks. The living is a p. curacy. Value, £110. The church was built in 1866.
Additional information about this locality is available for Lyneham
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Clack in North Wiltshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Clack ".