Place:


East Williamston  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described East Williamston like this:

WILLIAMSTON a chapelry in Begelly parish, Pembroke; 4 miles NW of Tenby r. station. Post town, Pembroke. Acres, 1,431. Rated property, £1,377. Pop., 535. Houses, 128. The property is divided among a few. The living is annexed to Begelly. The church is good.

East Williamston through time

East Williamston is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about East Williamston itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of East Williamston in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/2356

Date accessed: 25th March 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " East Williamston ".