Place:


Coopersale  Essex

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Coopersale like this:

COOPERSALE, a place 2 miles SSE of Epping, Essex; with a post office under Epping. Coopersale House here belonged to the Archers from the time of Henry V.; and passed to the Newtons. See Thoydon Garnon.

Additional information about this locality is available for Epping

Coopersale through time

Coopersale is now part of Epping Forest district. Click here for graphs and data of how Epping Forest has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Coopersale itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Coopersale, in Epping Forest and Essex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/23515

Date accessed: 20th November 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Coopersale ".