In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Coldharbour like this:
COLD-HARBOUR, a chapelry in Capel, Dorking, Ockley, and Wotton parishes, Surrey; near the projected railway. from Dorking to Horsham, 4 miles SSW of Dorking. It was constituted in 1848; and it has a post office under Dorking. Pop., 531. Houses, 100. The surface is hilly; and the property is not much divided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £150.* Patron, J. Labouchere, Esq. The church is good.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Coldharbour, in Mole Valley and Surrey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Coldharbour ".