In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Hawthorpe like this:
HAWTHORPE-WITH-BULBY, a conjoint hamlet in Irnham parish, Lincoln; on the river Glen, 3¼ miles NE of Corby. Pop. of H. alone, 86; of Bulby, 71. Houses 14 and 13.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Hawthorpe has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Hawthorpe and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Hawthorpe, in South Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th November 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Hawthorpe".