In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bodorgan like this:
BODORGAN, a station on the Chester and Holyhead railway, 12 miles SE by E of Holyhead. Bodorgan House, the seat of O. A. F. Meyrick, Esq., 2½ miles SSW of the station, is an elegant edifice.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Bodorgan has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of the Isle of Anglesey. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Bodorgan and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bodorgan in The the Isle of Anglesey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th August 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Bodorgan".