In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Park House like this:
PARK HOUSE, an extra-parochial tract in Andover district, Hants; 9½ miles W of Andover. Pop., 7. House, 1.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Park House, in Salisbury and Hampshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Park House ".