In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Normandy like this:
NORMANDY, a tything in Ash parish, Surrey; 4½ miles W N W of Guild ford. Pop., 409. Houses, 80.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Normandy has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Guildford. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Normandy and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Normandy, in Guildford and Surrey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th March 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Normandy".