In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described No Mans Heath like this:
NO-MANS-HEATH, an extra-parochial tract in the district of Tamworth and county of Warwick; at the meeting-point with the counties of Stafford, Leicester, and Derby, 6 miles N E by E of Tamworth. Acres, 9. Pop., 75. Houses, 20. A church was erected in 1863.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing No Mans Heath has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of North Warwickshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering No Mans Heath and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of No Mans Heath, in North Warwickshire and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 03rd September 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "No Mans Heath".