In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Parsons Green like this:
PARSONS GREEN, a hamlet in Fulham parish, Middlesex; on the river Thames, ½ a mile E of Fulham. Sir T. Bodley resided here in 1605-9; Lord Bacon, at Vaughan's, in 1621; Richardson, at Pitt's Place; and Addison, at Sandy-End.
Parsons Green is now part of Hammersmith and Fulham district. Click here for graphs and data of how Hammersmith and Fulham has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Parsons Green itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Parsons Green, in Hammersmith and Fulham and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Parsons Green ".