Place:


South Bradford  Shropshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described South Bradford like this:

BRADFORD (South), a hundred in Salop. It is cut into the two divisions of Newport, containing eight parishes and part of another; and Wellington, containing eighteen parishes. Acres, 80,818. Pop., 48,820. Houses, 9,384.

South Bradford through time

South Bradford is now part of Telford and Wrekin district. Click here for graphs and data of how Telford and Wrekin has changed over two centuries. For statistics about South Bradford itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of South Bradford, in Telford and Wrekin and Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/20865

Date accessed: 19th October 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " South Bradford ".