In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradeston like this:
BRADESTON, a parish in Blofield district, Norfolk; on the Yarmouth railway and the river Yare, ½ a mile E of Brundall r. station, and 4 WSW of Acle. Post Town, Blofield, under Norwich. Acres, 516. Real property, £1,183. Pop., 133. Houses, 31. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Strumpshaw, in the diocese of Norwich.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Bradeston has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Broadland. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Bradeston and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bradeston, in Broadland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th March 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Bradeston".