Place:


Langhale  Norfolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Langhale like this:

LANGHALE, a quondam parish in Loddon district, Norfolk; 7 miles SE of Norwich. It is now incorporated with Kirstead; but the living of it still survives as a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Kirstead, in the diocese of Norwich. Its church has disappeared.

Langhale through time

Langhale is now part of South Norfolk district. Click here for graphs and data of how South Norfolk has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Langhale itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Langhale in South Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/20614

Date accessed: 14th November 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Langhale ".