In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Llanddaniel Fab like this:
LLANDDANIEL-FAB, a parish in the district of Bangor and county of Anglesey; on the Chester and Holyhead railway, near Menai strait, 2¾ miles WSW of Menai-Bridge r. station, and 7 SW of Beanmaris. Posttown, Llangefni, Anglesey. Acres, 1,679. Real property, £1,814. Pop., 442. Houses, 97. The property is divided among a few. There are several Druidical stones. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Llanidan, in the diocese of Bangor. The church is ancient but good, and occupies the site of one which was built in 616. Remains of an ancient chapel, called Capel-Cadwaladr, stand in an entrenchment 130 feet by 80-Charities, £10.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Llanddaniel Fab has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of the Isle of Anglesey. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Llanddaniel Fab and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Llanddaniel Fab in The the Isle of Anglesey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 23rd April 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Llanddaniel Fab".