Place:


Bullingham  Herefordshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bullingham like this:

BULLINGHAM (Upper), or Bullinghope, a parish in the county and district of Hereford; on the river Wye, 2 miles S of Hereford. Post Town, Hereford. Acres, 698. Real property, £1,361. Pop., 83. Houses, 19. The property is all in one estate The parish is ecclesiastically united with Lower Bullingham and Grafton townships. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £300.* Patron, the Bishop of Hereford. The church is modern.

Bullingham through time

Bullingham is now part of Herefordshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Herefordshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bullingham itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bullingham in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/20206

Date accessed: 13th November 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bullingham ".