In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Shedfield like this:
SHIDFIELD, a chapelry in Droxfield parish, Hants; 2 miles S by E of Bishops-Waltham r. station. It contains Shirrell-Heath hamlet, and has a post-office under Fareham. Pop., 937. Houses, 201. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £200.* Patron, the Rector of Droxford. The church was built in 1829.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Shedfield, in Winchester and Hampshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Shedfield ".