In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Cerrigydruidion like this:
CERRIG-Y-DRUIDION, a village and a parish in the district of Corwen and county of Denbigh. The Village stands on a headstream of the river Dee, on the quondam mail road from London to Holyhead, 10 miles WNW of Corwen r. station, and 13 SSW of Denbigh; and has a post office under Corwen, and fairs on 14 March, 27 April, 27 Aug., 20 Oct., and 7 Dec. ...
The parish includes also the townships of Clustyblaidd, Cwmpenanner, Gwernheurn, Hafod-y-Maidd, Llaethwryd, Park, and Voel. Acres, 11,586. Assessed property, in 1815, £4,016. Pop., 1,243. Houses, 266. The property is much subdivided. The land lies high, and is chiefly moor and upland pasture. A collection of large stones, including cistvaens, was formerly at the village; but has disappeared. An ancient British fort, with a circular rampart, was on Pen-y-Gaer, about a mile to the east; and is said to have been the place where Caractacus was taken prisoner; but is now reduced to slight vestiges. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. Asaph. Value, £500.* Patron, the Bishop of St. Asaph. The church is tolerable; and there is a Calvinistic Methodist chapel. An almshouse has £98; and other charities £104.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cerrigydruidion, in Conwy and Denbighshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Cerrigydruidion ".