Place:


Honeybourne  Gloucestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Honeybourne like this:

COW-HONEYBOURNE, a parish in the district of Evesham and county of Gloucester; at the boundary with Worcester, on the West Midland railway, near Honey-bourne r. station, 5½ miles E of Evesham. Post town, Weston-Subedge, under Broadway. Acres, 1, 360. Real property, £3, 134. Pop., 360. Houses, 74. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, not reported. Patron, the Rev. R. Poole. The church waa rebuilt in 1862. Charities, £31.

Honeybourne through time

Honeybourne is now part of Wychavon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wychavon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Honeybourne itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Honeybourne, in Wychavon and Gloucestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/14547

Date accessed: 21st February 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Honeybourne ".