In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Toller Fratrum like this:
TOLLER-FRATRUM, a parish, with Frogmore hamlet, in Dorchester district, Dorset; on the Bridport railway, 1½ mile W by S of Maiden-Newton. Post town, Maiden-Newton, under Dorchester. Acres, 500. Real property, £812. Pop., 45. Houses, 7. The manor belonged to the Knights of St. John. The living is a vicarage, united with Winford-Eagle, in the diocese of Salisbury. Value, £161.* Patron, G. S. Kirk, Esq.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Toller Fratrum has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of West Dorset. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Toller Fratrum and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Toller Fratrum in West Dorset | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th May 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Toller Fratrum".