In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Hutton Wandesley like this:
HUTTON-WANDESLEY, a township in Long Marston parish, W. R. Yorkshire; 5½ miles W of York. Acres, 1, 223. Real property, with Angram, £1, 885. Pop. of H. W. alone, 122. Houses, 21.
Hutton Wandesley is now part of Harrogate district. Click here for graphs and data of how Harrogate has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Hutton Wandesley itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Hutton Wandesley, in Harrogate and West Riding | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 29th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Hutton Wandesley ".