Place:


Haverah Park  West Riding

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Haverah Park like this:

HAVERAH-PARK, an extra-parochial tract in Otley district, W. R. Yorkshire; 3½ miles W of Harrogate. Acres, 1, 950. Real property, £1, 303. Pop., 103. Houses, 13. It formerly was a royal chase, and now belongs to the Rev. Henry Ingleby.

Haverah Park through time

Haverah Park is now part of Harrogate district. Click here for graphs and data of how Harrogate has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Haverah Park itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Haverah Park, in Harrogate and West Riding | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/12862

Date accessed: 22nd January 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Haverah Park ".