In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Haddington like this:
HADDINGTON, a township in Aubourn and South Hyckham parishes, Lincolnshire; on the river Witham, 7½ miles SSW of Lincoln. Acres, 910. Real property, £1, 162. Pop., 131, Houses, 21. Pop. of the Aubourn portion, 68. Houses, 12.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Haddington has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of North Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Haddington and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Haddington, in North Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 03rd May 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Haddington".