In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Hacconby like this:
HACCONBY, or HACKENBY, a township and a parish in Bourn district, Lincoln. The township lies on Carr dyke, 4 miles N of Bourn r. station. Pop., 318. Houses, 67. The parish includes also the hamlet of Stainfield; and its post town is Bourn. Acres, 3, 220. Real property, £4, 356. Pop., 408. Houses. 85. The manor belongs to Lord Aveland. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the vicarage of Morton, in the diocese of Lincoln. The church is partly early English; consists of nave, aisle, and chancel; and has a tower and spire. Charities, £9.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Hacconby has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Hacconby and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Hacconby, in South Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 19th April 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Hacconby".