Place:


Llanllibio  Anglesey

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Llanllibio like this:

LLANLLIBIO, a parish in the district and county of Anglesey; near the Chester and Holyhead railway, 3 miles SE of Holyhead. Post town, Holyhead. Acres, 826. Real property, £500. Pop., 59. Houses, 11. The property is all in one estate. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Llantrisaint, in the diocese of Bangor. The church was dedicated to St. Llibio, but has disappeared.

Llanllibio through time

Llanllibio is now part of the Isle of Anglesey district. Click here for graphs and data of how the Isle of Anglesey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Llanllibio itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Llanllibio in The the Isle of Anglesey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/12396

Date accessed: 20th November 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Llanllibio ".