Place:


Evedon  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Evedon like this:

EVEDON, a parish in Sleaford district, Lincoln; near the Sleaford canal, 2¾ miles NE of Sleaford town and r. station. Post town, Sleaford. Acres, 1, 333. Real property, £2, 157. Pop., 62. Houses, 15. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £300.* Patron, the Earl of Winchelsea.

Evedon through time

Evedon is now part of North Kesteven district. Click here for graphs and data of how North Kesteven has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Evedon itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Evedon, in North Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/12203

Date accessed: 19th November 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Evedon ".