Place:


Braceby  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Braceby like this:

BRACEBY, a parish in Grantham district, Lincoln; 4½ miles WNW of Folkingham, and 6 SE of Honington r. station. Post Town, Ropsley, under Grantham. Acres, 903. Real property, £1,379. Pop., 168. Houses, 37. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Lincoln. Value and patron, not reported.

Braceby through time

Braceby is now part of South Kesteven district. Click here for graphs and data of how South Kesteven has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Braceby itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Braceby, in South Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/11748

Date accessed: 21st November 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Braceby ".