Place:


Boultham  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Boultham like this:

BOULTHAM, a parish in the district and county of Lincoln; on the river Witham, the Roman road, and the Midland railway, 2 miles SSW of Lincoln. Postown, Lincoln. Acres, 1,210. Real property, £2,348 op., 95. Houses, 20. The property is divided among few. Boultham Hall is a chief residence. The living s a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £126. Patron, R. Ellison, Esq. The church is good.

Boultham through time

Boultham is now part of Lincoln district. Click here for graphs and data of how Lincoln has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Boultham itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Boultham, in Lincoln and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/11745

Date accessed: 23rd September 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Boultham ".