Place:


Bradleys Both  West Riding

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradleys Both like this:

BRADLEYS-BOTH, or Bradley (Lower and Upper), a township in Kildwick parish, W. R. Yorkshire; on the Leeds and Liverpool canal, and on the North Midland railway, 2½ miles SSE of Skipton. Acres, 1,894. Real property, £2,571. Pop., 442. Houses, 101.

Bradleys Both through time

Bradleys Both is now part of Craven district. Click here for graphs and data of how Craven has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bradleys Both itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bradleys Both, in Craven and West Riding | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/11655

Date accessed: 20th October 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bradleys Both ".