In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Beesby in the Marsh like this:
BEESBY-IN-THE-MARSH, a parish in Louth district, Lincoln; 3 miles NNE of Alford r. station. Post Town, Alford. Acres, 1,1 80. Real property, £1,822- Pop., 174. Houses, 34. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £207. Patron, Rev. H. P. Mason. The church is good.
Beesby in the Marsh is now part of East Lindsey district. Click here for graphs and data of how East Lindsey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Beesby in the Marsh itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Beesby in the Marsh, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Beesby in the Marsh ".