Place:


Willersey  Gloucestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Willersey like this:

WILLERSEY, a parish, with a village, in the district of Evesham and-county of Gloucester; 3½ miles W of Chipping-Campden r. station. Post town, Broadway. Acres, 1,344. Real property, £2,522. Pop., 373. Houses, 88. The property is much subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester. Value, £180.* Patron, the Rev. J. H. Worgan. The church is good.

Willersey through time

Willersey is now part of Cotswold district. Click here for graphs and data of how Cotswold has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Willersey itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Willersey, in Cotswold and Gloucestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/11465

Date accessed: 20th September 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Willersey ".