In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Claybrooke like this:
CLAYBROOKE, two townships in Lutterworth district, Leicester; and a parish partly also in Warwick. One of the townships bears the name of Great Claybrooke; lies near the junction of Watling-street and the Fosse way, 1 mile WSW of Ullesthorpe r. station, and 4 NW of Lutterworth; occupies high ground, commanding an extensive view; includes the site of the Roman station Vennonæ; and has a post office, of the name of Claybrooke, under Lutterworth. ...
Pop., 424. Houses, 103. The other township bears the name of Little Claybrooke; and lies contiguous to Great Claybrooke. Pop., 84. Houses, 16. Real property of these townships, £3, 992. The parish contains also the hamlets of Ullesthorpe and Wigston-Parva, and the liberty of Bittesby in Leicester, and the township of Wibtoft in Warwick. Acres, 5, 380. Real property, £12, 448. Pop., 1, 274. Houses, 297. The property is much subdivided. Claybrooke Hall is the seat of the Diceys. A number of the inhabitants are stocking-makers. The living is a vicarage, united with the p. curacies of Wigston-Parva and wibtoft, in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £451.* patron, the Crown. The church is decorated English, and good; and there are a chapel of ease, an Independent chapel, a free school, and charities £162.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Claybrooke, in Harborough and Leicestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Claybrooke ".