In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bagendon like this:
BADGINGTON, or Badgendon, a parish in Cirencester district, Gloucester; on the river-Churn and near Ermine-street, 4 miles N by W of Cirencester r. station. Post Town, North Cerney under Cirencester. Acres, 1,106. Real property, £1,604. Pop., 175. Houses, 40. The property is divided among a few. Remains exist of two entrenchments, which are supposed to have been thrown up in 556, on occasion of a battle between the Britons and the West Saxons. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £191. Patron, Jesus' College, Oxford. The church is good.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bagendon, in Cotswold and Gloucestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bagendon ".