Place:


Wickhamford  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wickhamford like this:

WICKHAMFORD, a parish in Evesham district, Worcester; 2½ miles SE of Evesham r. station. Post town, Evesham. Acres, 1,242. Real property, £1,304. Pop., 124. Houses, 27. The property belongs chiefly to Lord Sandys. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £41. Patron, Christchurch, Oxford. The church was recently restored.

Wickhamford through time

Wickhamford is now part of Wychavon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wychavon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Wickhamford itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wickhamford, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/10142

Date accessed: 24th October 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Wickhamford ".