Place:


Webheath  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Webheath like this:

WEBHEATH, a township in Tardebigg parish, Worcester; 2 miles SW of Redditch r. station. Acres, 2,152. Pop., 823. Houses, 179. The manor belongs to the Baroness Windsor. Foxlydiate House is the residence of G. R. Collis, Esq. Bricks and tiles are made. There is a Baptist chapel.

Webheath through time

Webheath is now part of Bromsgrove district. Click here for graphs and data of how Bromsgrove has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Webheath itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Webheath, in Bromsgrove and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/10129

Date accessed: 13th December 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Webheath ".