Place:


Throckmorton  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Throckmorton like this:

THROCKMORTON, a chapelry in Fladbury parish, Worcester; 2 miles NNE of Pershore r. station. Post town, Pershore. Acres, 1,560. Rated property, £1,240. Pop., 152. Houses, 36. The property belongs to Sir R. Throckmorton. The living is annexed to Fladbury. The church is early Norman and good.

Throckmorton through time

Throckmorton is now part of Wychavon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wychavon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Throckmorton itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Throckmorton, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/10105

Date accessed: 22nd October 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Throckmorton ".