Place:


Pinvin  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Pinvin like this:

PINVIN, a chapelry in Pershore, St. Andrew parish, Worcester; ½ a mile N by W of Pershore r. station. Post-town, Pershore. Acres, 1, 116. Real property, £1, 615. Pop., 269. Houses, 53. Seaford Grange is the seat of R. Varden, Esq. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Pershore, in the diocese of Worcester. The church is old.

Pinvin through time

Pinvin is now part of Wychavon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wychavon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Pinvin itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Pinvin, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/10006

Date accessed: 20th October 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Pinvin ".