POTSGROVE, a parish in Woburn district, Beds; 2 miles S of Woburn, and 4¼ S by E of Woburn-Sands r.station. Post-town, Woburn. Acres, 1, 385. Real property, £1, 993. Pop., 298. Houses, 66. The property is divided among three. The manor belongs to Sir E. P. Turner-Bart. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Battlesden, in diocese of Ely. The church is modern. Charities, £9.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Potsgrove AP/CP Woburn PLU/RegD Bedfordshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.