SHEFFORD-HARDWICK, an extra-parochial tract in Bigg1eswade district, Beds; 8¾ miles SE of Bedford. Acres, 360. Pop., 56. Houses, 10.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"an extra-parochial tract" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Bedfordshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.