SHEFFIELD, or Shelfield, a division of Aston-Cant-low parish, Warwick; 2 miles NW of Aston-Cantlow.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a division of Aston-Cant-low parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Warwickshire AncC|
|Place names:||SHEFFIELD | SHEFFIELD OR SHELFIELD | SHELFIELD|
Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.